Manage episode 245018917 series 1402157
We've seen SMS drive 20x ROI for our clients, but Shopify merchants have been slow to adopt SMS marketing. If you've been ignoring SMS as a channel, this episode addresses the common objections and risks around SMS marketing, and breaks down how to run SMS as a successful channel for your store.
- Why SMS gets a 99% open rate
- The objections, rules, and regulations to know when texting customers
- How to build your SMS lists (and monetize them in the process)
- How to run successful text campaigns
- Using SMS for customer service
Mihail is the founder and CEO of SMSBump, Shopify's first texting marketing platform. He has 8+ years worth of eCommerce experience and has worked with brands such as Facebook, MasterCard, Amazon Pay, Google, Square etc.
- SMSBump in the Shopify app store
- Merchant to watch: Fashion Nova
- Special offer: EMail firstname.lastname@example.org and mention The Unofficial Shopify Podcast for white glove onboarding
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?