Manage episode 241772811 series 1402157
Rivky Itzkowitz is a 24 year old fashion designer living in NYC. As a practicing Orthodox Jew, she was frustrated at not being able to find modest special occasion wear that actually fit, so she set out to create her own. This episode is about the inspiring journey of hardship and success that came next.
- How to have the best relationships with your retailers
- Why wholesale may be the best way to start a business
- The differences in how to market wholesale vs. retail
Her company, Impact Fashion is the only size inclusive modest special occasion fashion line on the market. Every style is fitted to perfection and is available in sizes 2-24 because there’s no reason why it shouldn’t be. Her wholesale line is stocked in over 25 boutiques nationwide. In September 2018 she launched the B2C arm of her company on Shopify, impactfashionnyc.com.
Tune in for more details!
- ImpactFashionNYC - Use code UNOFFICIAL on impactfashionnyc.com for free shipping with purchase
- IG: @impact.fashion.nyc
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
- See our recent work at Ethercycle
- Take a ride with Kurt on YouTube
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.