Manage episode 250272745 series 1402157
Our guest today is Thomas "Tommy" Tartaglia, the self-described World's Okayest Exerciser, who sold more than $100k in t-shirts with "World's Okayest Exerciser" printed on it last year on Shopify.
- Why Amazon is a double-edged sword
- How offline events helped jumpstart their business
- The synergistic warehouse space they established
- How planning was game changing for Tommy's success (and how you clone it)
- Tommy's practical approach to mindfulness
- Where you should start with a new business
Thomas Tartaglia has a bunch of degree's from various colleges, a significant amount of time in the Military, and a handful of years trying to figure out E-Commerce. He relies on other people to make himself look good.
Tune in for more details!
- Tango Charlie Apparel
- Recon Rings
- SELF Journal
- How to Break Up with Your Phone: The 30-Day Plan to Take Back Your Life
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
- See our recent work at Ethercycle
- Take a ride with Kurt on YouTube
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.