Manage episode 245631291 series 1402157
In this episode, 7-figure merchant Tyler 'Sully' Sullivan from Bombtech Golf teaches us his approach to customer service and how his focus "is shocking customers with amazing service so price and repeat orders are a given."
- How a Facebook Group drives 100x ROI
- Why customer service can let you double or triple your prices
- Why revenue is a vanity number
- Examples of how to wow your customers
In 2018, BombTech Golf sold 170,000 golf clubs resulting in mid seven figure revenue with just three employees and a four hour work week.
Tune in for more details!
- Bombtech Golf - Sully's Shopify store
- Klaviyo - Sully's preferred email marketing automation platform
- EcomGrowners - Sully's agency
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes
What's Kurt up to?
- See our recent work at Ethercycle
- Take a ride with Kurt on YouTube
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.