Manage episode 177314436 series 1402157
Logan Ketterling is a 20-year-old entrepreneur from Minneapolis who combined his passions for fashion, storytelling, and online marketing to launch a successful jewelry business. Logan's brand Urbain creates unique pieces from places of significance such as historic sites or local hotspots.
Since the launch, Logan has worked hard to get awareness about his unique products. Using Facebook Ads, Logan has built profitable funnels to get a customer aware, engaged, and active in his business. Some of these funnels returning 2 to 3 times ROI using unique audiences and tons of research to build an onramp to a new brand in a crowded space.
- The exact steps in his Facebook sales funnel
- How Logan targets prospective customers
- His long-term wins with Facebook advertising
- The mistakes he would have changed in his journey
- Message Logan on LinkedIn
- Logan's 'About' Landing Page
- Zipify Pages
- Free Facebook Ads Funnel FREE Consultation with Logan
I want to send you a sample chapter of Ecommerce Bootcamp, absolutely free.
Tell me where to send your sample at ecommerce-bootcamp.com
139 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 38 mins duration .