Manage episode 245741635 series 1402157
Ever wonder the best time and day to promote a product or sale? Or what strategy to use to get orders all day long? In this episode, 7-figure Shopify merchant Mark Arruda breaks down the exact strategy he's using.
- How Etsy made (and almost broke) Mark's business
- Risks around trademarks
- What to do when Facebook ads get too expense
- How to focus on profitability
- Mark's next level launch strategy
- Why you should never do a weekend launch
- The ideal day to launch a product
Mark is the founder and CEO of Constantly Varied Gear, co-host of the Messenger Mastermind Podcast and an avid community builder and marketer.
- Download: Mark's Product Launch Blueprint
- Constantly Varied Gear
- Mark's podcast: Messenger Mastermind
- Podcast Recommendation: Ecommerce Influence
- Podcast Recommendation: Business Lunch
- Podcast Recommendation: Perpetual Traffic
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?
- See our recent work at Ethercycle
- Take a ride with Kurt on YouTube
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.
This episode made possible by Rewind