Manage episode 168318847 series 173119
Our guest today pivoted from working for corporate America to becoming a successful ecommerce process expert. Erin Varda has almost twenty years’ experience in IT and Quality Assurance, and the skills she acquired in those areas were instrumental in bringing success to her business. She is passionate about what she does, and as a project manager, she uses that drive to ensure her clients succeed with their projects and programs.
On today’s episode, Erin talks about how she gets things done, and she shares her honest, straightforward insights and invaluable advice to help you make your ecommerce business a profitable one.
“If you’re new to this business find an accountability partner who doesn’t believe in you. You won’t want them proven right so you’ll do everything you can to show them the money!” Erin Varda
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Erin shares what her career entails.
- She talks about her decision to get into ecommerce.
- She talks about what steps she took to get her systems into place.
- Erin tells us about the amount of time she spends on sourcing items.
- We talk about emotions and tangibility.
- Erin talks about managing her milestones.
- She talks about how she helps her clients.
- We talk about how she breaks down tasks on her list.
- She gives you great advice about mindset.
5 Tips To Execute Your Plan
- Take our free webinar to get the knowledge of the process.
- Make plans.
- Do what you say you’re going to do.
- Make sure you detail everything you do in the day.
- Don’t underestimate minor tasks.
Contact Erin Vader:
- Email: Ecompmo@gmail.com
Claim your seat at the Pubcon Regional SFIMA Conference
This amazing event is a superb opportunity for you to learn from leading Pubcon speakers. You’ll learn about digital marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing and much, much more! Don’t miss out on this extraordinary conference. I’ll be speaking there along with many other highly regarded speakers, and our keynote speaker is Debra Jasper who is the founder and CEO of the learning firm Mindset Digital!!!
We hope to see you at the Pubcon Regional SFIMA Conference in Ft. Lauderdale Florida on February 22, 2017!!!
Are you attending the ASD Conference?
Email me at Robyn@bestfromthenest.com to get your exclusive invitation to chat in our luxurious Bellagio Hotel suite!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes, and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .