Manage episode 169158579 series 173119
Happy New Year Unstoppable Entrepreneurs! We made it through 2016 and we’re starting the year with a clean - slate ready to start new companies, create new ventures, and build upon our businesses! We have a world of opportunity in front of us and it’s up to us to take full advantage of everything that pertains to our goals for this year.
Let’s set ourselves up for success in 2017. If you want to change your business and how it grows, you must put in the work and keep your eye on the prize. Goals are incredibly important to keep you on track so you can see what you've accomplished. Failures are important too – embrace them and learn valuable lessons from them.
On our first show of the year I’ll give you tips that will keep you focused on being a successful and unstoppable entrepreneur! There is so much we can accomplish when we set our minds to it!
“Be clear on the direction you’re going and how you’re going to get there.”
Today’s Topics Cover:
- What to do if your goal becomes disempowering.
- What to do if your businesses aren’t working.
- The importance of growth.
- Why milestones can cost you.
- Putting time into your business.
- Be prepared for lifestyle sacrifices.
- Tapering off vs cutting off.
- Making mistakes.
- The benefits of systems.
My Wish For You in 2017:
- Draw a line in the sand.
- Remember you are unstoppable and you’ll get what you want because you’re worth it.
- Create clear and objective goals.
- Make sure you play full out – give it everything you have!
- Embrace mistakes, failures, and stupid decisions.
- Make 2017 the year you get what you didn’t think was possible.
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes, and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .