Manage episode 171911821 series 173119
Today I’m talking with my conference buddy and great friend who has given me so much terrific advice on how to build my brand and connect with people. Jeff Cohen is an expert in the Amazon marketplace, and he helps sellers advance in their business and make the right connections to achieve their goals. I’m excited to have him on this episode so he can share with you his pearls of wisdom and a ton of valuable advice.
“Your greatest asset is your time. If you’re giving your time to help someone else make money, you deserve to make money as well – profit isn’t a bad word.”
Today’s Topics Cover:
- Jeff tells us about how he stumbled into e-commerce when he moved to a small town and worked for its largest employers.
- He talks about USPS auctions and how he grew his business.
- Jeff tells about his prediction for the Amazon marketplace for new sellers.
- We talk about building a business and the challenges involved with it.
- Jeff discusses the importance of setting business goals.
- We talk about using the law of reciprocity to address customer pain points and enhance your sales.
- He shares his stories and advice about engaging with people at tradeshows or conferences.
- Jeff announced he has a new program coming up for 2017 called Level Up With Jeff for high-volume Amazon sellers looking to discuss level up practices.
Mentioned on the Show:
- Go to http://www.sellerlabs.com/bestfromthenest for special Seller Labs services show offers.
Connect with Jeff Cohen:
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .