Manage episode 168485923 series 173119
I’ve heard presenters from all over the country, but when I first heard Maria speak at Harvard, she said things that spoke to me. Her story touched me and fed my soul, and I’m pleased that we kept in touch with each other since we met at that engagement at the University.
Maria will enlighten and enrich you with her wonderful insights and advice on life that her parents taught her from an early age, and I’m honored to have her on today’s episode.
“It’s not how much we earn it’s what we do with our money that helps us achieve our dream life.” Maria
Today’s Topics Cover:
- We hear about Maria’s personal history.
- She tells about the lessons taught to her by her parents.
- Maria talks about her mission in life.
- She shares her philosophy in treating customers well.
- Maria talks about maintaining a good work ethic.
- We talk about making choices in life.
- She offers her views on making money.
- We hear a lesson about ‘keeping up appearances.’
- Maria shares a touching story about her mother.
- She tells us the real meaning of love.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Maria:
- Call Maria at 1-514-692-8279
Claim your seat at the Pubcon Regional SFIMA Conference
This amazing event is a superb opportunity for you to learn from leading Pubcon speakers. You’ll learn about digital marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing and much, much more! Don’t miss out on this extraordinary conference. I’ll be speaking there along with many other highly regarded speakers, and our keynote speaker is Debra Jasper who is the founder and CEO of the learning firm Mindset Digital!!!
We hope to see you at the Pubcon Regional SFIMA Conference in Ft. Lauderdale Florida on February 22, 2017!!!
Are you attending the ASD Conference?
Email me at Robyn@bestfromthenest.com to get your exclusive invitation to chat in our luxurious Bellagio Hotel suite!
Leave a review to enter for a chance to WIN!
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show with Robyn Johnson – leave a review on iTunes and you could win a free one-hour consultation with Robyn!
Follow this link to enter for a chance to win!
203 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours .