This series is archived ("iTunes Redirect" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
Replaced by: The Voluntary Life
When? This feed was archived on July 30, 2017 09:09 (). Last successful fetch was on July 19, 2017 20:02 ()
Why? iTunes Redirect status. The feed contained an iTunes new feed tag.
What now? If you were subscribed to this series when it was replaced, you will now be subscribed to the replacement series. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 168889760 series 3008
This week's episode is about the most helpful books I've read on productivity. During the episode, I explain why I recommend each book and what you can expect from them.
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Making It All Work by David Allen
- Ready For Anything By David Allen
- The Power Of Less by Leo Babauta (Review in TVL Episode 253)
- Manage Your Day-to-Day edited by Jocelyn Glei
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (Discussion in TVL Episode 178)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande
- How To Read A Book by Mortimer J. Adler
- The Pomodoro Technique by Francesco Cirillo (Discussion in TVL Episode 120)
- The 80/20 Principle By Richard Koch
- The 4 Hour Workweek By Tim Ferriss
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Dan Pink
- Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength by Roy F. Baumeister
- The Universe Doesn't Give a Flying Fuck About You by Johnny B. Truant (Discussion in TVL Episode 141)
295 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 23 mins duration .