Manage episode 214739886 series 2320637
- Applications of the Deming philosophy in the service industry
- Awareness of customer needs
- Time needed to judge quality of service
- Do people care about service?
- Postal service - U.S. vs elsewhere
- Railway service
- Everybody wins!
- Easy to find ways to cut costs without understanding the organization as a system
- Over and under charges trucking charges
- Steel processing
- Waiting for problems to occur
119 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 22 mins duration .