Manage episode 266675263 series 1859007
Overview of Episode #74 ---
- Learn about Axiology and Robert S. Hartman through someone who studied under and was coached by Hartman, and how and why it was a life changing experience.
- See how relevant Axiology is to the entire world today: In making good value decisions, overcoming addiction, living better, profit sharing, international relations and around nuclear war.
- Be inspired has you learn more about Art’s Wake Up Eager life.
- Contact Priceless Professional Development: 770-578-6976, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.pricelessprofessional.com
- To see the show notes and get the transcript for this episode, go to: www.pricelessprofessional.com/hartmanart
Timing on Recording: @ 12:02 ---
Topic 1: How Did You Become Aware of Hartman's Work? Why Did You Spend Part of Your Life Committed to His Work in Various Ways?
Timing on Recording: @ 15:43 ---
Topic 2: What Struck You About the Hartman Value Profile?
Timing on Recording: @ 20:09 ---
Topic 3: About the Publishing of Hartman’s Work.
Timing on Recording: @ 22:30 ---
Topic 4: How Would You Describe Dr. Robert S. Hartman?
Timing on Recording: @ 30:18 ---
Topic 5: How is Hartman’s Work Relevant Today?
Timing on Recording: @ 36:24 ---
Topic 6: How Have You Used Hartman’s Work? How Have You Applied It Formally Or Informally?
Timing on Recording: @ 40:01 ---
Topic 7: How Would You Describe Axiology to Someone Who Doesn’t Know Anything About It? What is Some of the Language You Use?
Timing on Recording: @ 56:15 ---
Topic 8: Getting to Know Art Ellis.