Memorial Day, immigration reform concerns, federal judge withdraws radical abortion decision, and more. #29
Manage episode 234155832 series 2077304
This week's episode of the Walk Humbly Podcast includes:
- A reflection on Memorial Day and the sacrifice of our fallen soldiers
- How you can help advance the communications efforts of the Diocese
- Bishop Burbidge responds to Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School’s controversial decision to highlight same-sex unions in it’s alumni publication
- Why the U.S. Bishops have concerns with President Trump’s immigration reform plan
- A U.S. District Court judge withdrew his own decision to allow non-physicians to perform first-trimester abortions. Hear why Bishop Burbidge is still concerned…
- Pope Francis announced new norms for addressing sexual abuse and cover-up. Learn how our Diocese was already in compliance with most of these new standards.
Bishop Burbidge also answers these questions from the faithful:
When will the Church begin an investigation into the allegations made by Archbishop Vigano last September?
What is the Church doing to overturn the Supreme Court same-sex marriage law?