Manage episode 233164266 series 1513395
The Walking Dead game series originally by Telltale has wrapped, and I thought the final installment, detailing the end of Clementine's story, was intense, moving, fun, scary, emotionally gripping, and just a fantastic ending for the game. So good! I'm stoked to have my friend Melissa on to talk about it. We talked about:
- How Melissa feels now that the game is finished.
- Details of what happened with Telltale's collapse and how the game got finished after that.
- Behind-the-scenes info on the creation of the game.
- New experiences for Clementine in the game, like romance, acting as a parent (a role-reversal from the first season of the game), finding out first-hand what it would be like to be a whisperer, and a lot more
- Whether zombies still have souls?
- What Melissa would like to see for Clementine's future.
- Some great questions from you guys.
Plus, we cover our top three non-pop-culture-related interests (we were both happy to discover we do actually have at least three).
Fans React to The Final Episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI5q6xXpWls
Thinking about getting a Tesla? If you use my referral code before May 28 we'll both get 5,000 free Supercharger miles! On May 28, this will revert back to 1,000 miles. My Tesla referral code is: https://ts.la/jason49074
The Walking Dead 'Cast is made possible by listeners like you (and you too) who have supported us at patreon.com/jasonandkaren. Thanks to all you guys!
If you'd like to give us a call, you can call us at (650) 485-3323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download, subscribe, rate, and review us on Apple Podcasts or in iTunes by going to walkingdeadcast.com/itunes.
Next episode: TWD S9 wrap-up crossover with me, Karen, and Chris and Jason of the Talking Dead podcast!
367 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 93 mins duration .