Episode 129 THE NEXT LEVEL: COLIN COWIE: Part 1 Groundbreaking Luxury Experiences
Manage episode 227677567 series 2040835
Being able to curate an authentic experience that coincides with luxury is what ultimately differentiates a high-end wedding planner from another. Colin Cowie is a brilliant designer and highly sought after wedding planner, due in part to his special capabilities and desire to create a unique experience for every client.
His clientele includes celebrities such as Oprah, Elton John, Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Tom Cruise, and many more.
In today’s episode, Andy Kushner and co-host, Abby Larson, founder of Style Me Pretty, discuss the strategies and methods Colin uses in order to ensure a luxurious experience for each of his clients. Tune into this episode of The Next Level for more tactical strategies to bring authenticity into your wedding experience and learn how to consistently offer fresh and creative ideas.
- Bringing authenticity to create luxurious experiences
- Being authentic to yourself as a designer
- Making the right space and time for every individual event
- Creating a unique experience along the way
- Developing trust with a client
- Establishing a brand
- Trusting yourself but being open-minded to other approaches
- Making sacrifices to stand behind partners you believe in
CO-HOST’S, ABBY LARSON/STYLE ME PRETTY, LINKS
The Wedding Biz LINKS
OFD Consulting www.ofdconsulting.com
Kushner Entertainment www.kushnerentertainment.com