Manage episode 227340300 series 117027
I’m here with Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, or Dr. V, as she is better known, who is the founder of Breast Cancer Conqueror and creator of “The 7 Essentials System,” which is a step-by-step program with the goal of preventing disease and creating naturally vibrant health. Dr. V is a bioenergetic chiropractor who has studied nutrition, homeopathy, and herbology in detail.
We’re going to hear today about her own personal journey with breast cancer, which is fascinating. It also gives her an empathetic perspective to understand other women who are facing the same journey. Having been in the wellness world for 40 years, she brings decades of experience to help other women facing a breast cancer diagnosis.
Episode Highlights With Dr. V
- How Dr. V faced the breast cancer journey, twice
- Tips for conducting a breast exam properly
- Dr. V’s take on whether mammograms are a good idea
- Possible effects of EMF exposure on cancer risk
- Toxins that affect hormones
- How the body metabolizes estrogen
- The 7 Essentials
- Let Food Be Your Medicine
- Reduce Your Toxin Exposure
- Balance Your Energy
- Heal Emotional Wounds
- Find a Biological Dentist
- Optimize Health with Supplements and Herbs
- Get Tested
- The role of fasting in health and cancer prevention
- What to do if you have a genetic predisposition to cancer
- And more!
Resources We Mention
- Heal Breast Cancer Naturally by Dr. Veronique Desaulniers
- Restore supplements
- Video: Fasting, Cancer Prevention, and Mitochrondia Health With Dr. Nasha Winter
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin
- You Are the Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- The Metabolic Approach to Cancer by Dr. Nasha Winter
More From Wellness Mama
- 3: How to Improve Your Oral Health
- 86: The Science of the Oral Microbiome and Remineralization with Will of OraWellness
- 169: From Advanced Stage Cancer to Remission in 7 Months on a Quest to Cure Cancer
- 193: How to Protect Your Family From the Rise of 5G & Other EMFs
- 203: Hidden EMF Dangers and How to Mitigate Them With Geobiologist Brian Hoyer
- 205: Everything You Need to Know About GMOs, Glyphosate, and Gut Health With Dr. Zach Bush
- 212: How to Release Cravings and Emotional Eating With EFT
- EFT: How Tapping & Emotional Freedom Technique Work
- Plastic in the Ocean: How We Can All Reduce Single-Use Plastics
- How to Reduce Plastic Use in the Home
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Benefits for Cognition, Memory & More
- Reishi Mushroom Benefits for Immunity, Longevity & More
- Chaga: King of Medicinal Mushrooms
- My Oral Health Routine (That Stopped My Cavities)
- The $15 Fix to Reduce WiFi Exposure by Half
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C Benefits, Sources & Cautions
Did you enjoy this episode? What other questions do you have about breast cancer?Please drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes to let us know. We value knowing what you think and this helps other moms find the podcast as well.
Thank You to Today’s Sponsors
This episode is brought to you by Branch Basics. They are one of my favorite companies because they are tackling two major problems with one simple solution. We’ve all heard about the problems with single use plastic and how they are polluting the environment, how overuse of plastics is bad for us as humans. And if you’ve read my blog, you’re also well aware of the potential pitfalls of harsh household cleaners, especially if you have kids in the house. Branch Basics helps on both of these fronts. They have the worlds safest non-toxic cleaning concentrate that is plant based, biodegradable so it’s safe for the environment, it’s non-GMO and it’s not tested on animals. Since it is a concentrate, a single bottle lasts a really long time which drastically cuts down on extra plastic bottles that you would get if you bought cleaners already pre-made. It’s gentle enough to be used on skin, even on babies, but strong enough to clean floors or greasy messes and even treat paint stains. And I use it to make an all-purpose cleaner to treat stains in the laundry and even use as laundry soap. Their bottles are all reusable or you can do what I do and mix everything in reusable glass bottles instead. And when I say it is good for everything, I mean it! I carry a travel size foamer pump when I travel for use as hand soap instead of using nasty soaps in bathrooms, I use it as a face wash, shampoo, eye makeup remover and stain treatment, and so much more. I use the same concentrate at home to make practically every cleaning product in my home. You may have seen on my IG how I used their cleaning concentrate and oxygen boost to wash my white couches naturally and I use Branch basics in some way every single day. Check it out and grab some of your own at branchbasics.com/wellnessmama and save 15% with the code Mama15.
This episode is brought to you by Alitura Naturals skincare. You guys loved the founder, Andy, when he came on this podcast to talk about his own skin healing journey after a tragic accident that caused massive scarring on his face. From this experience he developed some of the most potent and effective natural skin care options from serums to masks and the results are visible in his perfectly clear skin that is free of scars! I love the mask and use it a couple times a week, and often use the gold serum at night to nourish my skin while I sleep. All of their products have super clean ingredients and they really work! Andy is absolutely dedicated to creating the highest quality products possible and it shows. Check them out at alituranaturals.com/wellnessmama and use the Discount code “wellness” to get 20% off.
429 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 57 mins duration .