Manage episode 216333024 series 1148525
In today’s episode of The Whole Circle Podcast we talk to the lovely Mish Pope about how powerful mindset can be and how learning to say one simple little word can have a massive impact on your life … NO! Mish is a Life Coach, Speaker and Business Owner and she is passionate about empowering women from all walks of life to not only live their best life, but to be their true authentic selves, have self-compassion and radiate joy in the process.
Mindfulness – What is it? Mindfulness brings about the following questions that we all need to ask ourselves:
- Are you living a life that feels aligned?
- Are you living a life that you’re happy to be in?
- Do you know who you are within that space?
To Mish, that is what mindfulness is all about. For a lot of us, mindfulness is a term that has only been heard about in the mainstream in the last few years or so and is quite often referred to in the wellness space.
Other ways you can be mindful are:
- Taking a step back and assessing the situation at hand
- Seeing how you feel about the issue
- Putting yourself into someone else’s shoes
- Looking at the issue from a different perspective
Things you can do each day to be more mindful or help keep you centred
- Tracey loves to practice Yoga to help keep her mindful and centred
- Mish recommends taking a sheet of paper and writing down what you need to give yourself restorative rest.
- Head to the gym and work out. Mish especially loves F45 classes.
- Being aware of your diet to ensure that your body is getting the fuel it needs to sustain you.
This podcast is powered by ZenCast.fm