Manage episode 217199483 series 1148525
In today’s episode of The Whole Circle Podcast we talk all things keto diets with Leah Williamson.
Leah is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, she is also an Associate Instructor for the Nutritional Therapy Association and she is a Consultant at My Keto Clinic which is in the Brisbane CBD where they have a Keto Program which is suited for people who are looking to switch over to a ketogenic diet or are having issues and need more support.
- What does a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner do?
- What is the keto process?
- What is a ketogenic diet?
- What does the average day in a ketogenic day look like when starting out?
- What about portion sizes?
- Can kids eat keto?
- Tips for new people starting out on a ketogenic diet
- What is ketosis and how do know you if you are in ketosis?
- Keto v Paleo
Links mentioned in this episode: • If you would like to learn more about Leah Williamson head here • If you would like to check out My Keto Clinic head here • If you would like to check out Leah’s podcast show head here • Follow Leah on Instagram here • If you would like to register for the next round of Additive Free Made Easy head here • We would love for you to leave a review of this podcast here • Visit our Additive Free Lifestyle Facebook Page • Follow us on Instagram • Additive-Free Lifestyle Private chat group
This podcast is powered by ZenCast.fm
165 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 27 mins duration .