Manage episode 225251792 series 1148525
In this week’s episode of The Whole Circle Podcast we are talking all things back to school.
We want to focus on helping you get organised for back to school so that you can head into term 1 feeling like you are on top of everything instead of scrambling. We all know that feeling and it sucks!
Having said that though, this episode is really great for anyone who is wanting to stock their freezer with food regardless of the reason why.
- Easy lunchbox options
- Ingredients to look out for when buying packaged/processed food
- Yeast extract and hydrolysed vegetable protein
- Sulphur dioxide (preservative 202)
- Nitrate (preservative 250-251)
- Anti-caking agent
- Meals Made Easy
- Lemon bliss balls
- Nut free muesli bar slice
- Pizza scrolls
- Double chocolate fudge slice
- Aunty betty plain biscuits
- Chicken sausage rolls
- Save money with Meals Made Easy
- Want to know more about Meals Made Easy
Links and Resources: • We would love for you to leave a review of this podcast here • To subscribe to Meals Made Easy head here • Visit our Additive Free Lifestyle Facebook Page • Follow us on Instagram • Join our Additive-Free Lifestyle Private chat group
This podcast is powered by ZenCast.fm