Manage episode 226581053 series 1148525
In this week’s episode of The Whole Circle Podcast we talk to the lovely Nicole Bathurst from Naturally Nic.
Nicole Bathurst is a Dietician who was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago. This came as a complete shock given she had lived a healthy lifestyle. Thankfully through a regiment of treatment she was given the all clear.
At this point she drew on all her years of experience as a Dietician to help repair and rebuild her body.
Fast forward to now and she specialises in working with women who have finished their breast cancer treatment and want to find the most supportive lifestyle habits to reduce their risk of getting cancer again.
- Becoming a Dietician
- Nic’s journey with breast cancer
- How does drinking alcohol impact women’s bodies?
- Weight management and breast cancer
- What is febfast?
- What do you learn at Uni to become a Dietician?
- Is eating a fully organic diet a better option?
- What’s the deal with soy?
- Portion Control
- Living a healthier plant-based lifestyle
- Where can you find Nic?
- How do you learn more about additives and preservatives?
- How can I meal plan and get organised?
Links and Resources: • We would love for you to leave a review of this podcast here • To check out Nic’s website go to Naturally Nic • To register for the next round of Additive-Free Made Easy head here • To subscribe to Meals Made Easy head here • Visit our Additive Free Lifestyle Facebook Page
This podcast is powered by ZenCast.fm
166 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 27 mins duration .