Manage episode 232094413 series 1148525
In this week’s episode of The Whole Circle Podcast we talk to the Founder of Mindful in May, Dr Elise Bialylew.
Mindful in May is a transformative one month online mindfulness program which brings together the world’s best meditation teachers, wellbeing experts and neuroscientists to teach you the tools to transform your mind towards greater well-being and happiness – all whilst giving you the chance to transform the lives of others living in poverty.
The statistical data from Mindful in May that they now have shows that the people who have participated in the program, committing to 10 minutes a day of mindful meditation, benefited with:
• reduced stress levels • greater positive emotions • reduced negative emotions • greater self-compassion • greater ability to focus.
It’s important to note that doing this meditation isn’t about finding a blissful state of being for 10 minutes a day and then the remainder of your day is chaotic and overwhelming. It’s actually about training your brain and the benefits of that training are going to have a ripple effect onto your everyday life. It’s a much higher return on investment than simply feeling good for 10 minutes.
- Who is Dr Elise Bialylew?
- What happens to our brains if we don’t meditate?
- How can meditation help?
- How do we meditate?
- Where can you meditate?
- Mindful in May
- What does Mindful in May involve?
- Community is everything
- Children and meditation
- Screen time
- How do we implement meditation in the home to include our kids?
- The Happiness Plan
Links mentioned in this episode:
- We would love for you to leave a review of this podcast here
- Check out Mindful in May here
- Check out The Happiness Plan here
This podcast is powered by ZenCast.fm