Manage episode 235521620 series 1148525
We are so excited for you guys to listen to this episode.
We learned all about Jon Whelan and his mission, after watching his amazing Netflix documentary, Stink!
It is all about artificial fragrance (something you guys may know we are totally against), and how this impacted his family’s life. It will blow your mind with how corrupt the fragrance industry is and how our health is just a pawn in the game of big companies within the industry.
If you haven’t watched it, then we highly recommend you and your whole family check it out asap! Well after you have listened to this episode of course
Topics covered in this episode:
- Artificial fragrance industry in Australia versus the rest of the world.
- Who is Jon Whelan and how did he come to make the doco, Stink!
- Lab testing the pyjamas.
- Different kinds of smell.
- What does it take to make a fragrance?
- How is it that the regulating authorities don’t care about us enough to stop this from happening?
- Chemical Industry.
- Change is afoot.
- Our senses are inundated with odours.
- It’s not just food we have to be mindful of.
- What can we do to reduce our fragrance exposure?
- Smell is our most powerful sense.
- It all comes down to choice.
Please HELP us!
We would LOVE IT if you guys could share this episode around and subscribe to our show. It is an extremely important issue that we need to get to the masses to make people aware of the scary facts of the fragrance industry and how we can avoid this kind of repeated exposure which is having dire affects to our health.
Where can we find Jon?
Jon is on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - to find him just search 'Stink Movie'.
If you want to watch the documentary on Netflix, then just search 'Stink Movie'. It’s awesome! We’ll keep saying it over and over…PLEASE WATCH IT!
168 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 27 mins duration .