Black Lives Matter Explained with Nicole Lee-Part 2
Manage episode 288954799 series 2904480
Diversity, equity, and inclusion strategist, Nicole Lee, joins Traci for the second part of their diversity, equity, and inclusion conversation where they discuss the nuts and bolts of the Black Lives Matter movement and why elections matter.
- 01:21 - What is Black Lives Matter?
- 03:26 - Mike Brown’s Death in Ferguson
- 05:17 - The Movement For Black Lives
- 06:57 - Misguided Beliefs: What Black Lives Matter Really Stands For
- 09:04 - People Are More Important Than Property
- 13:40 - Voter Education and Civic Engagement
- 14:32 - Local Elections Matter!