The Race Conversation: Inclusion Statements with Randy Kinder - Part 1
Manage episode 288954796 series 2904480
By Traci Dority-Shanklin. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Former NFL running back and current president of the AFL-CIO Investment Trust Corporation, Randy Kinder joins Traci to discuss the flurry of inclusion statements issued by financial companies and why they’re important in the wake of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- The Randy Kinder Story: The Road to ITC
- Remembering Who We Work For
- The Race Conversation Intensifies
- How Can Companies Achieve More Diversity
- Are Corporate Inclusion Statements Enough?
- Accountability: When Companies Fail