Manage episode 121509249 series 108167
Most couples are faced with relationship challenges and it can quickly become one of you’re biggest energy drains. Over time we can become complacent, critical and lose the ability to connect and communicate with our partners. But it doesn’t have to be like this! On today’s show we speak with Luis Congdon who is incredibly gifted at tuning into couples successful stories and translating them into tangible tips for us.
- Why proper communication is key to successful relationships
- What couples do wrong
- How to build a bank of positivity in your relationship
- How to correctly frame issues with your partner
- How tuning into your partner’s emotions can resolve issues
- How to reprogram your relationship and make things fun again
- The importance of Love Maps and scheduling intimacy
- How to understand your partners needs
- How to take responsibility and resolve issues faster
- Luis Congdon’s tips to fast track your health & happiness
- Conscious Loving by Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks (Amazon book link)
- Non Violent Communication by Marshall B. Rosenberg (Amazon book link)
- Getting the Love You Want by Harville Hendrix (Amazon book link)
- Intimacy and Desire by David Schnarch (Amazon book link)
- Passionate Marriage by David Schnarch (Amazon book link)
- Technoference Research Paper & Article
- Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks & The Gottman Institute Apps that will walk through issues
- 47 Awesome Date Night Ideas
- The Lasting Love Connection Intimacy Game
- Luis's website, podcast, facebook & twitter pages
- Share your thoughts with Luis on how this show impacted you
- Audible Free Trial for TheEdTalks listeners!
With the new day comes new strengths and new thoughts.Music:
Intro song “Moses” by Aquamans Lab Outro song “A Love dance” by Eddie DonatoHelp Spread the Word!
Thanks for listening to this episode of The Ed Talks. If you haven’t already, please take a moment to leave a quick rating and review of the show on iTunes by clicking here. This will really aid our mission to help mums and dads feel Energized again and make the world a Healthier & Happier place.
97 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 36 mins duration .