Manage episode 252669911 series 1539392
The TWiM team reviews the coronavirus outbreak that began in Wuhan, China, and the finding that an IRF deficiency underlies Whipple’s disease.
- 2019-nCoV case tracking (JHU)
- Clinical features of infection with 2019-nCoV (Lancet)
- Early transmission dynamics of 2019-nCoV (NEJM)
- Isolation of 2019-nCoV (NEJM)
- TLR4 defect in Whipple’s disease (eLife)
Become a Patron of TWiM!
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com