Manage episode 225408642 series 3038
Patrick Moore returns to TWiV to discuss the discovery from the Chang-Moore laboratory of circular RNAs in cells infected with herpesviruses.
Guest: Patrick Moore
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Please take the TWiV listener survey
- ASV 2019
- European Congress of Virology 2019
- ASM Clinical Virology Symposium
- Intel ISEF judges needed
- Cancer virology at Pitt
- Alice Huang’s DI particles (PubMed)
- Circular DNA tumor viruses make circular RNAs (PNAS)
- Image credit
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Brianne – The herd to the rescue Alan – Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory Dickson – 100,000 Genomes Project Kathy – Your Age on Other Worlds Vincent – Vitamin D and Prevention of Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease Pat – North Korea and BioweaponsListener Pick
Eric – The Molecular Basis of Life
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com
284 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 93 mins duration .