Manage episode 240042027 series 3038
The Autonomous CollecTWiVe reveal two effective treatments for Ebolavirus infection, how a virus in a fungus confers heat tolerance to a plant, and dampened inflammation as a mechanism for bat tolerance to viral infection.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Two new and effective Ebolavirus treatments (NIH, Nature)
- A virus in a fungus in a plant (Science)
- Dampened NLRP3-mediated inflammation in bats (Nat Micro)
- Bat tolerance to virus infection (Nat Micro)
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 561
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Brianne - Deaf student makes sign language terms to communicate science Alan - Show Your Stripes Vincent- Sixty Years of DiscoveryListener Picks
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org