Manage episode 279146268 series 3038
On this episode, UK grants EUA for Pfizer vaccine, advice for CDC on who to immunize first, news from Das Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 protease regulates innate responses, and viral mRNAs are not an indication of viral replication.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- UK grants EUA for Pfizer vaccine (NY Times)
- ACIP advice on who to vaccinate first (NY Times)
- Das coronavirus update
- SARS-CoV-2 protease regulates innate response (Nature)
- Viral mRNAs do not indicate viral replication (Nat Comm)
- Addendum to SARS-CoV-2 discovery paper (Nature) 16:15
- SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine and GC formation (Immunity) 29:35
- What scientists say about masks (NY Times) 1:29:03
- Letters read on TWiV 688
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Cheryl – BioRender.com holiday card templates
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com