Manage episode 280987371 series 3038
From the 2020 online meeting of the American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, Vincent speaks with Jonathan Auguste, Carol Blair, Desiree LaBeaud, Louis Lambrechts, and Mauricio Nogueira about their careers and their research on arthropod-borne viruses.
Host: Vincent Racaniello
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- RNAi in arbovirus-vector interactions (Viruses)
- Arbovirus emergence via bridge vectors (Sci Rep)
- Rift Valley fever (Trop Med Inf Dis)
- Flavivirus infection and cerebrovascular events (Viruses)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com