Manage episode 281734788 series 3038
On this episode, a discussion of why modifying the dose schedule of the mRNA vaccines in the US is not a good idea, evidence that lower Ct values on hospital admission is associated with higher mortality, and dose-dependent response to SARS-CoV-2 infection of ferrets.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- BSL-3 Assistant Manager position
- Follow authorized vaccine dosing schedule (FDA)
- Mina suggests one vaccine dose (NY Times)
- UK decision document on vaccine dose (pdf)
- Ct linked to COVID-19 mortality (Open Forum Inf Dis)
- Dose-dependent infection of ferrets (Nat Comm)
- Letters read on TWiV 703
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Laura – Auld Lang Syne follow-up
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org