Manage episode 335954567 series 3038
From The Third International Symposium on Infectious Diseases of Bats in Ft. Collins, Colorado, TWiV speaks with Vincent Munster and Raina Plowright about their careers and their research on bats, bat viruses, bat ecology and spillover events.
Become a patron of TWiV!Links for this episode
- Novel Hendra virus variant in Australia (Emerg Inf Dis)
- Nipah virus detection after spillover events (Emerg Inf Dis)
- Want to prevent pandemics? Stop spillovers (Nature)
- Ecological countermeasures to prevent zoonoses (Restor Ecol)
- Land-use induced spillovers (Lancet Planet Health)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com