This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on November 25, 2017 15:47 (). Last successful fetch was on September 27, 2017 13:44 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 184769950 series 1312520
Welcome to episode 10 of the Thriving Leaders Podcast, brought to you by Credence & Co. Today Jason Dykstra speaks with Katie Robinette about the topic of mental health in the workplace. Here are some of the topics and questions they explore:
- Trends in mental health within the workplace
- Mental health and job type
- How workplace culture impacts wellness
- Choosing the right job and workplace surroundings
- How can organizations start to address mental health in the workplace?
- The importance of community
- Accountability of workplaces and individuals with mental health
- How to handle return-to-work situations
- What organizations can do to start looking for individuals in need of support
Here are some of the links and documents mentioned in the podcast:
- When Somethings Wrong Handbook
- Healthy Minds Canada website
- HMC Youtube Channel
- HMC Facebook
- HMC Twitter
The post 010 – Mental Health in the Workplace with Katie Robinette appeared first on Developing Your Craft .
11 episodes available. A new episode about every 32 days averaging 35 mins duration .