Manage episode 246706308 series 1582912
Figuring out what to eat can be a challenge….there's so much to consider; however, once you have figured out what you can have, then the next step is how to get started without breaking the bank.
Here were my initial questions:
- When are these things on sale at the grocery store?
- What can I buy in bulk?
- If I go to the farmers market is it really more expensive than going to the grocery store?
- Is organic food REALLY more expensive than let's say conventional, as they like to call it?
In this episode, I walk through how I was able to figure out how to shop for and purchase the foods that I love without blowing through my budget that I set for food.
I share the following tips in this episode:
- What days are good to shop?
- When is a good time to go to the grocery store?
- Does buying in bulk save money?
- Deciding what to purchase using coupons
Also, I am happy to announce that I am now offering 1:1 and small group coaching (3-4 per group).
There are 9 slots left for 1:1 clients and 6 spots for small group coaching.
You can fill out the application at joyfulebony.com/app
Happy day friends!