Manage episode 254004725 series 2523049
In this episode, I share some lessons learned from visiting the Kennedy Space Center down in Florida.
- NASA Engineers and astronauts recognize that they will never see the fruits of their labor
- They know that the goals along the way matter just as much as the end goal
- They know that their may never be a true "end"
- They get value and fulfillment from the practice of showing up and taking one tiny step forward
- They see the larger picture in their work and focus on inching it slightly closer
- They know that the future doesn't happen if they don't lay the groundwork
Try Four Sigmatic: http://foursigmatic.com/tinyleaps
--- This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app