This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on May 22, 2018 03:31 (). Last successful fetch was on February 15, 2018 14:29 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 176206723 series 2452
In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Singapore and provides tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
I like Singapore. A lot. I’ve been lucky enough to visit this city and country rolled into one multiple times, and every time I go I like it even more. While some travellers describe it as sterile compared to other large Asian cities, this has never been my experience. I find it a modern city that is incredibly efficient, smart, tidy, safe – and full of fun things to do. You just need to know the right things to see and do. This is the purpose of this tip for travellers episode!
My aim is to ensure you do not waste your time in Singapore by sharing the best things to see and do.
The episode covers the following must-see sights and attractions:
- Gardens By the Bay.
- Marina Bay Sands Hotel and Complex.
- ArtScience Museum.
- Take a “Bum Boat” trip along Singapore River to Clarke Quay.
- Eat at the Cheapest Michelin Star Restaurant in the World.
- Kampong Glam.
- National Gallery.
- Sentosa Island.
If you are looking for things to do in the evening, I recommend the following:
- Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari.
- Raffles Hotel Long Bar to have a Singapore Sling
- Official tourist site: http://www.yoursingapore.com/en.html
- My videos:
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
Going on a cruise? Want a great deal?
- Get great advice and deals through the Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: find out more at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruiseline
270 episodes available. A new episode about every 10 days averaging 27 mins duration .