Manage episode 233967622 series 1963932
In this episode, we discuss...
- How a high school project on propulsion led to Marc Nichol’s career in nuclear energy
- Responsibilities and considerations for managing spent fuel on-site and off-site
- A comparison of costs and markets for small modular reactors (SMR’s) and micro-reactors
- How Alaska is preparing for deployment of groundbreaking micro-reactor technology
- Future capabilities of the nuclear industry to provide energy for electricity, heating, and transportation
- How Marc Nichol connects with communities, industries, and governments as Director of New Reactor Deployment at the Nuclear Energy Institute
179 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 45 mins duration .