Manage episode 191044084 series 1363772
In this episode, we are speaking with Darya Yegorina, founder of CleverBooks. Darya has over 10 years of experience in IT, sales, strategic management and innovation. She is a creative person! No wonder she came up with an idea of combining technology and traditional school aids.
CleverBooks is a creative company that creates personalized children’s books with clever stories, as well as books with 3D augmented reality. In 2016 CleverBooks started to drive innovation in the educational sector by offering augmented reality based workbook, game and mobile app first in the world. CleverBooks CEO Darya strongly believes in social entrepreneurship, therefore the AR based educational part of Geometry app is free of charge for learners around the world to support equity in education. Darya and CleverBooks believe innovative technologies should be affordable for all kids.
Here is what we talked about:
- Tell us about CleverBooks! What makes them unique?
- What need in the marketplace is CleverBooks aiming to address?
- How do CleverBooks connect to our Learning Beliefs or personalization?
- What is augmented reality and how is it used by CleverBooks?
- How are CleverBooks being used in education?
- What’s next for Darya and CleverBooks? What are your working on?
Join in the conversation!
Each episode we leave you with a question or two to think about with the idea of provoking conversation.
This week’s questions:
You can join the conversation by leaving a comment below or by using the hashtag #TLTalkRadio on Twitter.
Explore Additional Resources:
- How can CleverBooks enhance the learning in your classroom?
- What is most intriguing to you about CleverBooks?
Ask us a question or suggest an idea for a future episode!
If you have a question or suggestion for a future episode, please click on the red Send Voicemail button on the right and leave us a message!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
If you have enjoyed this podcast please subscribe on iTunes! We would really appreciate you leaving a review as we build our podcast show and listener base.
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 29 mins duration .