Manage episode 246973528 series 2087832
Recovering from Alcoholism and Cancer with Nancy McKay
In this episode, I talk with Nancy McKay, a Certified Life Coach about what it was like growing up in an alcoholic home, being sober for ten years, and surviving ovarian cancer.
Nancy is a certified Wayfinder Life Coach from Martha Bec, Inc. as well as a Mind-Body-Eating Coach from the Institute for Psychology of Eating.
- Growing up in an alcoholic household
- Losing her father to suicide
- How Nancy's drinking picked up after her fathers death
- Nancy's failed attempt at suicide
- How AA saved her life
- Her cancer diagnosis and recovery
- How being vulnerable can help you conquer anything
- Getting beyond fear and self-doubt
- You are not too old, and it is not too late
To Find Nancy:
To find Lori: