Manage episode 249653058 series 2087832
Episode 98: You Can Fit in Fitness with Catherine Turley
In this episode, you will hear from Catherine Turley, a personal trainer, entrepreneur, best selling author, podcaster, and debunker of health and fitness myths.
- Life lessons from exercising
- Connecting to your body through exercise
- Finding an exercise, you love to do
- Running and passion
- Strength training for women in the middle of life
- Removing "old" exercise stories to start anew
- Hormones and strength training
- How to write a book and get it out into the world
Catherine Turley is the CEO of Fit Armadillo®, author of the bestselling book, Superwomen Secrets Revealed: Successful Women Talk About Fitting in Fitness and Dare You to Join Them, and podcast host of The Fit Fifteen. She's been quoted for her expertise in WebMD magazine and writes as a blogger for the Huffington Post and Thrive Global. While she grew up hating gym class, she found running in middle school (thanks to the lure of hot chocolate - ask her about the story!) and fell in love. Ever since that day, she's been a fitness evangelist. Armed with her B.S. in Biology from The College of William and Mary, she enjoys debunking health and fitness myths for clients and fans all over the world.
To enter the giveaway for Catherine's book, Superwomen Secrets Revealed book, click here.
To find Catherine:
To find Lori: