Would Messi make Miami a championship team, why are Sheffield United so bad this season, favorite serotonin-producing soccer moments, and more listener questions
Manage episode 282864383 series 2738815
Ryan and Taylor answer 10 listener questions, and start off the show with some waffles vs pancakes chat. Obviously.
1) What are the soccer moments you return to for guaranteed serotonin?
2) Does Inter Miami + Messi = Supporters' Shield/MLS Cup victory? What might the obstacles to success be, and what would the move mean for his national team career?
3) Should MLS consider pushing for in game/split screen commercials like you see in Liga MX games?
4) When a team knows its opponent is poor at offensive set pieces, does that change their defensive approach in open play?
5) What has happened to Sheffield United this season?
6) Why do teams from Wales take part in the English Football League, but not teams from Northern Ireland?
7) With Jordan Morris likely moving to Swansea, what's the latest on their ownership, manager, tactics, and overall performance this season?
8) How long will Wilfred Ndidi stay at Leicester and, if he moves, what destination makes the most sense?
9) Do we like daily fantasy sites for soccer, and could they help soccer catch on even more in the US?
10) What's the best way to financially support women's soccer in America?
Blue Nile! Thinking of popping the question? Take a look at an incredible, limited-edition collection of diamond engagement rings at BlueNile.com!
Four Sigmatic! Save up to 40% and get free shipping at FourSigmatic.com/tss!
Credible! Refinance your student loan debt at credible.com/TSS and Credible will give you a $200 gift card!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices