Manage episode 175482208 series 1302069
Adventure, Florida Keys, Teamwork, Outdoors, Camping
On this episode, the Trail Angels recap their recent Florida Keys trip--a 3-day, multisport adventure covering 120 stunning miles of Florida coastline. The participants kayaked and cycled from Key Largo to Key West, enjoying the sights, sampling local cuisine, and setting up camp on the beach each night. Robyn shares why she chose the Keys, the challenges of putting the event together, and what it takes to complete an endurance event. Vanessa and Amanda also share their experiences and memories of the Keys event. You don’t want to miss this episode packed with great information and inspiration.
- Why Robyn selected the Florida Keys, and how she and her team overcame the roadblocks in setting up the trip.
- The criteria Robyn uses in scouting trips and figuring out logistics.
- Robyn’s favorite part of the Florida Keys adventure.
- Why this is an ideal entry-level adventure for the outdoor enthusiast who hasn’t completed one before.
- Vanessa and Amanda’s reflections from the trip and how it impacted them.
- Why the Angels were all impressed with the participants.
- The importance of the team getting to the finish line, and why it’s OK for people to occasionally sit out.
- How someone can get ready for an adventure like this.
- Robyn’s two keys for successfully completing an endurance adventure.
Click to Tweet
- Every day is an opportunity to write your story. #outsideinspiration
- How did the Florida Keys adventure impact the participants? Find out on this episode. #outsideinspiration
- Two keys to completing an endurance adventure: know your body, know your chemistry. #outsideinspiration
Interview Links & Other Resources
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 39 mins duration .