Manage episode 180189127 series 1302069
Adventure, Training, Support, Friends, Athletics
On today’s episode, you’ll hear from Leslie Wood, a Project Athena Goddess who has been on multiple adventures with us. Leslie shares how she became involved with Project Athena, some of her favorite PA memories, and why it’s important to let go and embrace the adventure. You’ll be inspired by her sincerity and encouragement to live life fully … not only only PA adventures, but every day.
- How Leslie became involved with Project Athena.
- One of her favorite memories from an adventure.
- What it’s like to be on a trip and see a trip unfold for the Athenas.
- The importance of letting go.
- How Leslie approaches her training.
- The importance of a supportive group.
- Leslie’s advice for those who don’t feel they are quite ready for an adventure.
Click to Tweet
- Athena goddess Leslie Wood shares favorite memories from her @ProjectAthena adventures.
- Open your arms, say yes, and see what follows. @ProjectAthena
- Close your eyes, open your arms, and step out into #adventure. @ProjectAthena
Interview Links & Other Resources
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 39 mins duration .