Manage episode 184036100 series 1302069
Health, Nutrition, Food, Mindset, Eating
On this episode, we talk with Andrea Sprague, a health supportive chef with an inspiring story of personal change. She practices nutritional therapy by cooking for people with special dietary needs. We got to know Andrea when she joined us for last year’s Harbor to Harbor adventure, and we are excited that you will get to know her as well. You’ll learn about the connection between what you eat and how you feel, as well as many other insights about nutrition that can change your life.
- Andrea’s fascinating journey from working at a publishing company to becoming a chef.
- What a typical day for her is like.
- Why food can be allergy-free yet delicious and satisfying.
- The reasons why many people don’t eat healthy.
- The value of planning and cooking meals for the week.
- How convenience has impacted the typical person’s diet.
- Andrea’s thoughts on the Harbor to Harbor adventure.
- Why you should pay attention to how food makes you feel.
- Andrea’s advice for someone who wants to make a leap and follow their passion.
Click to Tweet
- On this episode, learn why #food can be allergy-free yet delicious and satisfying.
- Believe in the #possibilities and #opportunities.
- How does your food make you feel? #Health supportive chef Andrea Sprague reveals why this is a vital question.
Interview Links & Other Resources
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 39 mins duration .