Manage episode 185264458 series 1302069
Adventure, Challenges, Teamwork, Training, Support
On this episode, we talk with Michele Holbrook and Eric Kulikowski, participants on our Santa Barbara Adventure Race. This event is a 24-hour multi-sport adventure that tests the participants and brings teammates together. Michele and Eric talk about their experience during the event, the importance of teamwork and support, and how to get through challenges. Our conversation will you a clear idea of how Project Athena adventures change lives.
- Michele’s backstory and her perspective on the Santa Barbara adventure.
- Michele and Eric’s perspective on how people who haven’t trained together can come together to successfully complete a event.
- The importance of having a support team during an adventure.
- Why you must keep moving no matter what challenges you’re going through.
- Their favorite memories from the adventure.
- How Michele and Eric overcame their tough moments.
- Their advice on how to get the most out of an adventure.
Click to Tweet
- We start together, we adventure together, we finish together.
- If you can get through the training, you can do this.
- No matter what you’re going through in life, you have to keep moving.
Interview Links & Other Resources
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 39 mins duration .