Manage episode 185780141 series 1302069
Racing, Running, Burning River, Training, Ultramarathon
Our own Amanda Webb recently completed a huge accomplishment--running the Burning River 100. Amanda shares why she chose this race, how she trained for it, why her support system made such a huge difference, and much more! Whether you are preparing for a race or facing any other type of challenges, Amanda’s story of the Burning River 100 will inspire you to stretch and grow.
- What an “ultrarunner” is.
- Why Amanda chose to participate in Burning River.
- How the support of family and friends makes a huge difference.
- Amanda’s training regimen to prepare for the race.
- What she was feeling each quarter of the race.
- What’s next for Amanda.
- Amanda’s advice for anyone contemplating a huge challenge.
Click to Tweet
- @ProjectAthena’s Amanda Webb reveals the behind-the-scenes of training for the Burning River 100. #BR100
- The key to #training is #consistency.
- How do complete a 100-mile endurance race? Amanda Webb shares how on this episode. @ProjectAthena
Interview Links & Other Resources
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 39 mins duration .