Manage episode 187975557 series 1302069
Adventure, Photography, Ironman, Racing, Training
We are thrilled to bring you this interview with Kaori Funahashi, adventure photographer. Kaori brings a unique perspective to her photography work because she is a coach and racer herself. She shares her background in photography, how she decides what to shoot, and the challenges of shooting adventure races. Kaori also gives practical tips for making the most of your race day photos. This episode is packed with inspiration and insights that will take your life to the next level.
- How Kaori developed her passion for photography.
- Kaori’s favorite event she shot recently, and what she noticed about the Japanese team members.
- How Kaori decides what to shoot.
- The challenges of shooting adventures races.
- Tips for making the most of your race day photos.
- The story behind Kaori’s upcoming Ironman triathlon, which is her first.
- Why accountability is a powerful factor in achieving your goals.
Click to Tweet
- The hard places to get to are typically where the best moments happen. @kaoriphoto
- On this episode, @kaoriphoto shares how to make the most of your race day #photos.
- #Accountability is a powerful factor in achieving your #goals. @kaoriphoto
Interview Links & Other Resources
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 39 mins duration .