Manage episode 174412627 series 1302069
Nutrition, Health, Education, Family, Training
On this episode, we interview Lisa Spencer, a certified nutritional therapist. Lisa shares her unique journey through the academic world and into the area of nutrition. Today she blends those passions by helping others live healthier lives and reach their potential. Lisa offers valuable tips and resources for eating well and making great nutritional choices for you and your family.
- How Lisa focuses on functional nutrition by working with a person’s individual needs and helping determine deficiencies or imbalances.
- What led Lisa to her interest in nutrition, and her unique approach to blending education and nutrition.
- Some of the services Lisa offers to both corporate and individual clients.
- How to take a family approach to nutrition by focusing on small changes.
- Why she doesn’t recommend cutting calories during a training program.
- The food Lisa suggests for endurance athletes.
- Online nutrition resources she recommends.
- The #1 nutrition choice that will make a difference.
- Why you should include fat, fiber, or protein whenever you eat.
Click to Tweet
- What is the #1 nutrition choice that will make a difference? Find out on this week’s episode. #nutrition
- Discover why you should include fat, fiber, or protein in every meal. #nutrition
- How do you help your family make better #nutrition choices? Focus on small changes. #health
Interview Links & Other Resources
63 episodes available. A new episode about every 8 days averaging 39 mins duration .