Manage episode 265170348 series 9452
Every one of us is capable of dishonesty. The reason why many companies and organizations in the past failed is that they simply didn’t practice integrity and wasn’t committed enough to follow ethical principles and values. When companies don’t talk about integrity, it creates an air of ambiguity about right and wrong.
In this episode, we are joined by Airbnb Chief Ethics Officer, Rob Chesnut to discuss the crucial element of the corporate culture - integrity! He is the author of "Intentional Integrity: How Smart Companies Can Lead An Ethical Revolution," where he offers a 6 step process for leaders to foster and manage a culture of integrity at work. He previously led eBay’s North America legal team, where he founded the Internet’s first e-commerce person to person platform Trust and Safety team.
Transform how your business gets done the right way as Robert talks about intentional integrity, common issues relating to integrity and ethics, and how we can guide our people to encourage integrity in the workplace!
Grab yourself a copy of Robert’s Intentional Integrity: How Smart Companies Can Lead An Ethical Revolution 👉 here!
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Why Robert wrote Intentional Integrity
- Robert’s definition of stakeholder and what’s essential for the longevity of a company
- Code of ethics, principles, and rules to protect the company, employees and its customers
- How silence about integrity creates ambiguities
- The issue with Donald Sterling and other workplaces ethical issues
- Most common integrity issues
- Guiding employees on what they should and shouldn’t post on social media
Connect with Robert